追踪者

чuмiko の вαвє Friends

Photobucket

2011年6月8日星期三

Happy Birthday To My Sis ♥

Wow ~!!! Just back from Full house ... 1st time go there ^&^
Environment is not bad  xD

Before I dunno what is that @@ 
I thought is Clubbing >.<   Paiseh dou ~~~





噔噔 ...

Full House geh tissues xDD





Happy Birthday To you Sis


--------------------------------------------------- 

This shoes nice bo ?? xD

I bought this shoes  ^&^
 Is very nice ......



 This I bought at Cosway ...  
Slim body I'm coming ... wakakaka xDD
 
-------------------------------------------------

2/6/2011



gai gai with Arie ^&^
Two sho po take picture at  欢喜地  ...
that day is very happy =]
Thank you Arie accompany me shopping full day ... 


that night take picture infront my computer ... 
That sohai face .. yerrr ... >.<"
My eyebrow is very very crude lah ...!!! HATE !!!!!
Next time must learn more =]

Simple report at here ... hope you guys like it



THE END

没有评论:

发表评论